What Information Is Collected and When Is It Collected?
Information from you may be collected in the following ways: Voluntarily, through other sources/ from others (third party software), and automatic collection. Each of these is explained further below.
- Voluntarily: personal information such as your name and/or email. This is collected when you leave a comment on a post, send me an email, respond to a survey, subscribe to a newsletter opt-in, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
- Other Sources / From Others (third-party software): your personal information may be received from other sources if you use a third-party software for the purpose of fulfillment only.
- Automatic collection: when you visit this website, information is automatically collected about you and your device you are accessing the website with. The following information may be collected: date and time of website access, your IP address, web pages viewed, browser type, referring website, operating system type as well as the links clicked from the website.
How Your Information May Be Used
Information collected from you by this website may be used in the following ways:
- To personalise user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve this website in order to better serve you;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To provide you with user support;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorised or illegal activity;
- To operate and maintain the Website.
Third Party Use Of Personal Information
MyBeautifulPassport may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorise this website to share your information.
Additionally, this website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of this website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
This website plans to use the following third-party service providers:
Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on this website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in this website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, this website will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, MyBeautifulPassport may disclose or transfer personal information collected through this website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of this business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of my assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against me.
From time to time, MyBeautifulPassport may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Affiliate Program Participation
MyBeautifulPassport may engage in affiliate marketing, which is achieved via embedding tracking links into this website. If you decide to click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions, and no other reason. You can clear your cookies at any time from your browser. Please note: that when an accomodation, product, service, or other item is purchased using any of the affiliate links displayed on this website, there is no extra cost to the purchaser.
On this website, you may subscribe to my newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns.
Because of these tracking pixels, this website may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows this website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behaviour will not be passed on to third parties.
Cookies, which are small files of data that are stored on your web browser by a website, are used on this website. If you allow cookies, they enable this website site to recognise your browser and capture and remember your preferences and what pages you visit for the purpose of customizing ads and tailoring your experience on this website to you.
You can turn off cookies at any time by modifying your Internet browser’s settings. If you turn off cookies, please note this may affect your user experience, however, this website should be usable with or without cookies, so if you want to turn them off or keep them on, that is up to you.
All data collected from cookies is used to benefit the reader. From the customizing of the ads to obtaining data about the traffic and interaction on this website, MyBeautifulPassport can work to create a better experience in the future.
This website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalised experience on MyBeautifulPassport.
Rights Related To Your Personal Information
- Opt-Out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in my emails. You may also notify me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access – You may access the personal information I have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
- Amend – You may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
- Forget – In certain situations, you may request that I erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
Sensitive Personal Information
Protecting the privacy of the children is important to us. For that reason, MyBeautifulPassport does not collect or maintain information on this website from those I actually know are under 18, and no part of this website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
I am not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other websites or media without my permission.